Friday, January 29, 2010

Mama me

I cannot wait to hold the coveted title of Mama.

I have held many titles in my life.... daughter, sister, wife, lover, partner, and step mom, but never a full blown Mama. This is a title that I will cherish along with all the others, as each has a it's own lesson to teach.

Adrayn | almost 35 weeks!
 

I am feeling antsy (as usual) to meet little Adrayn... and am curious as to how the whole scenario will unveil itself.
It's exciting to not know, but also a bit irritating. Will Jeremy be a work, or hanging out with me a home when things start?! Will I be cracking jokes (as I hope to do) in the hospital to keep my nerves down, and bring me back to calmness?


I believe this blog has mainly turned out to be a whole heck of a lot of questions lately... and maybe always. I don't think any of us ever know what this life is truly all about. We just assume to follow a certain way of life that was taught to us, and pass that down. Many of us choose to question ourselves, and re-evaluate everything in order to keep things in check. As I said earlier, that is one great gift that Parker and Presley have given me is re-evaluation... and I plan to do a lot more of it with Adrayn.

Please always keep me in check little man. Please always make this life one that is full of surprises and not hum-drum repetititve. I guess you do have your Papa in you as well, so maybe I can just figure that's a no brainer! :)
As much as the questions may drive me stir crazy, I do know that this is a story that will be told for many years, and I do already have many chapters underway.


Mucho Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment