Sunday, January 3, 2010

It's never too late...

Here I am approaching my 30th week of pregnancy, and BOOM, I get sick.
The Midwife that I spoke to thinks it's more of a stomach virus than late morning sickness, but regardless... it's no fun sitting up 5 hours in the early morning vomiting your brains out, not to mention other lovely bodily functions...
I have a regularly scheduled appointment tomorrow so will know more then.

Sibling love


Parker loves his little brother


Presley and her belly brother


Anyways, let's get to something more positive. Adrayn is moving around like mad these days! Jeremy and I think he'll come early since he's such an eager little guy. It would be fun to start taking dates from you all and see your thoughts. Between the Midwife and the Ultra Sound Tech we've heard dates ranging from March 7th - March 13th.
Jeremy thought March 1st, and  once even stated February 10th... (yikes!), but I will say 3/3/10 myself.

What are your thoughts?

This will be a short entry since I'm a bit out of it and drained due to sickness. Hope you are all well.

Mucho Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment