Friday, January 22, 2010

The final countdown

Here it is, the home stretch.... so many emotions running through me at this time.
It's hard to plan something that you can't!

Pregnant Lady | 32-33 Weeks


I'm rounding up friends phone numbers in case the kids are here and we need an emergency babysitter until Jeremy's family can come to our aide. I'm also just trying to guesstimate when Adrayn may be born so that I can just plan on not having to do that all together...
I'm sure all will work out in the end, but I'm starting to get nervous about the little details at this point.

Planning tea with friends, and saying our good-byes... then realizing the next time I see them I may be holding a little one... it's just blowing my mind!



I think I need to start my "Whoo Whoo Hee Hee's" now...

I'm sure I'll be writing in here again before the big day, but I guess at this point it's anyone's guess. It could be next week, or in 2 months?! Whenever it is, I hope it's as smooth as possible!

Mucho Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment