Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Cry Baby

I feel like I was slapped in the face with the cry baby hormone today.

I was just watching a birthing video, and started to cry when the mother described her story and used similar words I would use. She said, "I made it through the birth because I knew that if this little man could go through pain, and the unknown, that I would be there along side him". Ahh it just seemed so powerful. I had to stop the DVD and cry.

I feel that little Adrayn is the one that has the challenge ahead. He is the one that has to make the choice on when to "take the plunge", and he is the one that will be smashed (I assumed a tad painfully) through this little entrance into a big, bright, cold, and unknown place. All I have to do is deal with the pain... everything else is known to me.

 
I think I will enjoy this beautiful day by taking a nice walk. Thinking positive thoughts, of a happy, healthy birth. The days are numbered that I  have the power to protect you, as I now can with you tucked safely in my womb. I think I will appreciate every second that I have left.


I should end this before I start to cry again... what a roller coaster!

Mucho Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment