Sunday, February 21, 2010

Cry Baby | Part Deux

Here I am again... crying like a baby, with only 2 weeks to go!
This time it's due to lack of sleep, and when presented with the opportunity to get some I lay here with my mind running in circles. Hopefully blogging will help.


38 Weeks Pregnant


I cry because my mom isn't here. She and my dad are still in Texas, and I just feel so emotional and a tad uncomfortable these days. I want Adrayn to come, but feel guilty for even wanting that when they aren't here.

I cry because I'm eating 5 Fig Newtons and I just got done eating an orange and a granola bar... I feel fat for continuing to eat the sweets...

I cry because I feel pathetic for crying with a mouth full of Fig Newtons...

Arg.. what is my deal?!

I need to sleep, but can't seem to get there... I'm way too antsy, and can't sit still.
I think I'll throw on a movie and have another orange. Maybe all this crying will put me down for a bit.

This stinks!


Mucho Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment