Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I get by with a little help from my friends...

I'm overloaded with friends today!

Morning tea with Satya, and pregnancy talk galore... then off to Jaime's for 2 tons of baby boy clothes (which she graciously carried out to my car!) and home baked oatmeal cookies that were delicious and only 40 calories on top of wonderful conversation with an age-old friend... then off to visit old co-workers and get compliments left and right... finally ending with me heading out in just an hour to meet Robyn and the kiddo's for a late night dunk in the hotel pool that Robyn so wonderfully offered to me after she drove 4+ hours to bring the kids to our doorstep tomorrow since I'm ready to pop!

My big belly (37 weeks) and Satya (around 25 weeks)

 Jeremy and I being dorks as usual

Ahhhh... yes, this day is tiring but I am totally feeling the love all around.

Thank you all for your selfless giving and wonderful words. I am truly a lucky gal and know that this little man will be raised around wonderful people that are filled with love.

Time to find that bikini and show off this baby bod! Hmmm... wait... it doesn't fit like it used too... oh well, I just won't post any pictures of that.. haha!

Mucho love!

No comments:

Post a Comment