Sunday, November 1, 2009

You put the treat in my trick!

Ahhhhh the cool air and smell of decaying leaves... I love this time of year!
So, I'm the kind of gal that likes to scare people, or at least make them laugh on Halloween with my costume.
Some years, I am something pretty, but lately I've had more of an urge to do the opposite... it's our one day a year to go bonkers as anything, why not be gross and scary... Pretty can be done any old time with make-up and a nice dress.

So this year I decided to be a dirty man with a beer belly, even though Jeremy and I were just dressing up for ourselves and taking the kids trick or treating. My intentions were good, but I came off looking more like a gay hunter man. Reasons this happened are: 1. I had James Bond (my dog) in my jacket since he was tiring from the walk, 2. I couldn't quite remember I was a man and kept using my female voice.
I actually got a "Whats up man" from some guy walking with his kid, and said "Hello" back in my female voice... I scared the life out of him!! If Halloween is about scaring... I sure did some scaring! I calmed the man by following up with "Don't I make a pretty man", after his chuckle I could sense a sigh of relief.


 

Jeremy did the kids make-up... and a WONDERFUL job at that!! He's amazing!! Look at these pictures!

Presley (Vampire)

 

Parker (Devil)

 

Group Picture



Papa's quick zombie make-up




Okay.... Now on to baby talk!

Pregnant Belly 21 Weeks (depending on who you ask.. Midwife or Ultrasound Tech)


All is well with the pregnancy. I have been very fortunate in not getting sick. My back is starting to ache a bit more as my stomach grows, and I now am working full time at this temp job so all the running around in heels and dress clothes isn't too comforting either.
Adrayn is moving like mad in my belly these days... can't slow him down.. he will be a handful when he's ready to see the world. Hope we're prepared!!

Oh yeah, we stopped at Target to check out the clearance Halloween goodies and got James Bond and outfit for next year... he will be a lil' hot dog! Can't wait, I'm sure I'll want to just eat him up!

Hope you all had a wonderful, and safe holiday...

Mucho Love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment