Monday, November 9, 2009

To my sweetheart...

Dearest Love,

I know things are about to change in our lives immensely, and I just wanted to take this time before all the chaos hits to let you know how much you mean to me.

 

 

I am so glad that I met you, almost 2 years ago now. I am fortunate to have such a talented and giving person in my life, and now the father of our soon-to-be son. I am very thankful when I wake up in the morning and see your beautiful hairy face next to me.




Thank you for rubbing my feet every night as I tell you about my day,  for caring so much about our little one that you cook healthy dinners for us in advance so that I don't have to, for being aware... you just seem to know when I am in dire need of a night out, or off, or in; for spooning me at 5:30 in the morning before I wake up for my long day at work, for arranging all the mortgage meetings and collaborations, and for every "I love you baby" that warms my heart.

I love your strong will (sometimes...) and your soft heart. You are a wonderful man that knows how to put a smile on my face!





I am truly one lucky girl that is completely worthy of such a wonderful man.

I know in times ahead that things will be difficult, and trying, but please know that I am always in your corner and believe in you. Know that I am your gal, and I've always been right here..



I love you dearly. Always and forever (said like Kip).
Mucho love, my sweet Jeremy.



No comments:

Post a Comment