Monday, October 19, 2009

Lovely day

If I could wake up to Bill Withers singing "Lovely Day" to me in person every morning I think it would be impossible to have any negative emotions!

I woke up this morning with some wonderful feelings. I felt a little "tap, tap" in my belly... so odd, but comforting even though it's not me doing it!
This belly sure has popped the last few days! The only way I can describe the way it feels is this. Fill your bladder up completely with urine, and take away the pain. It's just like some weird numb space filled with liquid. I have found it a bit difficult to get used to the numb feeling, such a secret void...



Thanks Parker for taking this picture of me!!! I needed one!

I have a mid-wife appointment next week! I am much more at ease from last week regarding the puzzling ultrasound information. Friends, and google have eased that mystery a bit.

This site was quite comforting in regards to the topic.
http://www.babycenter.com/0_placenta-previa_830.bc

So, it's not wonderful news, but it looks like that in 90%  of cases all is good. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

I am just in such a lovey mood today. I am sooo grateful to all of my wonderful friends that have eased my mind, and been so supportive of me in every way. I am so emotional when I think of how lucky I am to have people like all of you in my life. It's crazy to think of all  of the "how we met" stories... sooo many!
I remember Jaime in the duplex and how we would sing songs with the neighbor Mike and Jessica Diaz... Lissa in paint class, and I still remember the painting of the woman in the clouds! Alissa at my uncle's BBQ with my old elementary friend Amy, Amanda at Denny's and that fabulous duplex with NO matching furniture, Sherrise at Harvey's... pudding wrestling not long after, then introducing me to Farah... Marija, oh Marija... I miss those girls nights at our bachelorette pads! Ahhh so many memories... I could go on forever!!

Thank you all. I feel more fulfilled  everyday just thinking about all of you. I may just be an emotional pregnant lady, but I am a grateful one!

I hope you are all having a lovely day, and if you're not... just think of Bill Withers. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYi7uEvEEmk&feature=related

Mucho Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment