Friday, November 12, 2010

And now for something stupid....

I hate those moments where you get caught up in something stupid... so stupid that it drives you crazy, and time seems to go sooooooo slow.... then it passes, and you look at your little one and hate that you wasted that slow time on something non-important, instead of cherishing the extended time lapse by gazing into your little ones eyes...

Why must time work like that? Why my attention work like that? I need to retrain my brain!!!

I am so tired of certain topics, and so over extended in certain areas... I am about loving my family, and supporting everyone in it. I love too much sometimes, and as the saying goes "No good deed goes unpunished"... well it seems to be the case lately. I can't let this negative emotion linger, or it will only manifest itself into a monster... a monster that I create in my own head.

Time to move ahead, no looking back.... positive lights are shining off in the distance, and I am gaining on them quickly!

Don't fret, get off your ass and do something about it!
- Miss Dray

Mucho Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment