Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Cabin Fever

Holiday's can really take it all out of a person... financially, and well.... emotionally.

This holiday season is a bit more exhausting as the snow (as beautiful as it is) has locked us indoors for a bit, and then on top of that we couldn't go anywhere if we wanted since we're a bit tight financially from moving into our new home... I have the feeling that we aren't alone in this situation this year.

I may not have a big red box with a shiny green bow for you, but please know that you have made my 2010 year a wonderful one, and I am grateful to have you all in my life.

Happy Holidays, family & friends. Please enjoy some fun pictures below from this past month.
  











 
Mucho Love!

1 comment:

  1. You don't need money with a face like that do ya honey! ;)
    He just keeps getting CUTER!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete