Tuesday, November 2, 2010

What a world....

Dear Adrayn,

Their will be moments in your life that you become so moved, that it feels like a rush of beauty, or a nauseous kick in your belly.

Your Papa and I just watched a documentary last night that was a wake up call to us.
It showed me how sad this world is that your great grandparents, grandparents and  your Papa and I have left you with. I'm sorry in advance.

Please always live knowing that the choices you make will fuel your future as well as your children's (if you choose to have any). It may be small steps, but your Papa and I have always been aware to certain topics and have thought of your future and made choices accordingly. I know it all can't be fixed over night, but I hope to always strive for better, and be aware... as hard as it may be.

You are a special little boy, and I can already tell that you will be a mover and a shaker.
Be a leader, even if for yourself. Empower yourself with knowledge and be aware so that you aren't ignorant or hiding from all the harshness and beauty that the world supplies.

I love you so much, and always want the best for you and our whole family.
Knowledge is power, and knowledge can set you free to be who you want, as I always want you to be who you choose... Papa and I will just set the path while you take your first "baby steps" and guide you to all sides of the story, and from then on you will create Adrayn.
I love you dearly.

Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment