Sunday, September 27, 2009

Martha Stewart and Betty Crocker move aside...

Who am I these days?! In the past few weeks Jeremy and I have made home-made, jam, pickled green beans, canned sweet n' spicy carrots, apple crisp, apple pie, home-made chicken & veggie soup, and home-made granola... I swear to all of you that know me dearly I am still the same sweet ol' Amy; I just have a weird case of being a home maker these days.
Next week: Canned salsa, pickled beets, and freezer applesauce!

You'll probably be benefiting with some free home cooked goods, so it's not so bad!


I woke up this morning to find a honeydew melon placed inside my stomach... This picture (below) was taken the night before, and I'm just too dang lazy to nag my boyfriend to take another one right now. Trust me, I am now down to the "fat pants" of my wardrobe. No fun... must go shopping later today for a nice pair of pants! The pants in the picture below are from my White Trash 30th Birthday and say "Flirt" on the butt... not really appropriate pregnant pants, but knowing me... I wear them because I'm like that.


Well, just wanted to write a quick note today! Jeremy, Parker, Presley, and I are off to the apple orchard to frolic. Hope you are all enjoying this very Fall-like Sunday. Beautiful!

Mucho Love!

1 comment:

  1. YUM! All of your canning sounds wonderful! I found that when I was pregnant I ate much healthier and craved good foods.

    ReplyDelete