Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Poke. poke. poke.



In my opinion curiosity didn't kill the cat, it woke it up from it's long slumber.
If I wasn't a curious person, I would have accepted what the Doctor's told me about my son. 
That medicine was the ONLY way. 


I joined groups. 
I asked questions. 
I did research.
I had support and assistance all the while with my curious partner in crime.  
We dug, and dug, dug. 
We experimented and tried new methods. 

This diet thing is working. 

You know what that means?
Food IS thy medicine... more than you could ever know... so watch what you eat!

Curiosity has led me to beautiful places with mystical outcomes. 

You should try it. 
Follow the path. 
Eat the cake.

You may just find something that you were looking for all along. 








No comments:

Post a Comment