Monday, December 30, 2013

Sloane Bologna

Sloane,

Wow... I cannot believe that you are heading towards 11 months old!
With so much going on one can easily become lost and overwhelmed... but, you bring be back from the insanity... always.
You have begun to go from a "few" steps, to full blown walking in days... Your little baby jeans move so adorably with each step.


You always amaze me.
I am one truly blessed mama to have you in my life.

I remember when I had my tarot cards read for my 35th Birthday, the reader stated that you would be an amazing person.. actually the word she used was Buddha. She also stated that your brother Adrayn would be a Healer... and I can see that happening with all of his experiences with Doctors and Hospitals.

Back to you... my beautiful Sloane. So patient with me as I tend to your brother's needs. You have the most genuine and gentle soul I have ever come into contact with. Full of hugs and kisses... following your big brother around so curiously.
You love ANY food that is placed in front of you. You are not picky whatsoever like Adrayn was. One area that you could stand improvement in would be the car... you despise being in the car... anything over 10 minutes and we hear the ear piercing wail that could easily render one deaf.

You love to co-sleep with us, and feel your mama nice and close... you nuzzle your way right in towards my warm breath.

I love you so much. I couldn't have been more blessed to have you in my life.
xo,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment