Tuesday, November 27, 2012

It's a deal.

Some days you need to stop and question why things happen the way they do. Really stop and just listen.
I did this today, and was greeted with the most beautiful awareness.
Love.

That is hopefully what every lesson leads to... in some form or another.
I have found this to be the ultimate goal in most of my life's journeys. The more difficult the journey, the more love received.

Such loves come in many forms... the immense and unwavering love that can only be the result of a relationship that has been tested through and through. The honest and pure love that only comes from the innocence of children. The concerned and supportive love that only dear friends and family know how to give as they know you best and how to deliver a smile or a hug when needed. Then, there is the new love that I was made aware of today. The love of a new friend. Someone that shares some commonality with you that combines all of the above, a certain perspective and compassion that is collective with few. I thank you for helping me to see this today, friend. You are one of the many loves that I have gained in this journey.
I am truly blessed for all of my loves. Even as I grow weary on certain days, I will always have room for the hope of love to grow.

Mucho Love!



No comments:

Post a Comment