Thursday, March 11, 2010

The Natural Way

Here I am.... 4 days past my due date, but then again... this due date was changed from it's original.

Originally my due date was 3/14/10, and then after my ultrasound the Midwife suggested we go by the ultrasound tech's measurements and push it to 3/7/10 (he has always measured larger than the dates I gave). I was not against this... who doesn't want to think that their baby will come a week earlier... also I'm very impatient!

I have had many comments and questions on this, so I figure this is a great place to talk about it. I do not plan on being induced. It is my personal choice, so I am trying to have a completely natural experience. I have had my "Membranes Stripped", which to some is not sticking to the natural path, but I let myself have one little coaxing for Adrayn and it didn't involve any medication. So that made it okay for me.

No worries folks! Little Adrayn is not really late, he's just taking his time and soaking up the lovely warmth that my belly provides, the soothing tunes I sing to him all day... ( I thought that would have him packing his bags early!?), as well as the delicious baked goods from "A Bakers Wife" once in a while. Who wouldn't want to stay?!




So, here I sit... patiently waiting for you little Adrayn.... I may be getting crankier by the minute, but at least I know that you're safe and sound in there, and before I know it you'll be in my arms. It's kind of nice to know I have yet to experience that. :)


Mucho Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment