Friday, November 20, 2015

Until it happens to you.

It's hard not to notice all of the pain on my news-feed.





















Let's all just stay safe.. let's just keep moving and it won't affect us... right?

WRONG.

I was asleep to it all, well most of it, I admit. 
Then one sunny day I'm pulling my son's blue body out of a pool.
He must have had a seizure to end up in there so quickly and without a fight. 
My life changed. The next year was riddled with Doctor appointments, and depression.

IT HAPPENS.

Loved ones die, children get horrible diseases, people kill, and people stand by and do nothing.

Which one are you? You have a choice. You ALWAYS have a choice. 

Me... I will choose love. I will help my fellow man. 

This is the world I WANT for myself and my children.

So, this is what I will promote.



No comments:

Post a Comment