Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Chew on this...

I am a wife, mother, and step-mother. 

My children have an amazing father. All four of them. I see the word "equality" floating around a lot lately... mainly in regards to gay marriage. However, this is not the only area in which equality has yet to gain momentum... there is also the area of Fatherhood. I hope that someday our Government will see all Fathers as equals to Mothers. In my humble opinion, I believe that it is barbaric to assume one is better, or more needed than the other. All parents are needed... the more love the merrier!!!



I was reminded of this today, when I saw Jeremy at play with our young ones. I realized in this awareness that I am blessed. I see him for the amazing person and parent he is, and for all that he can teach, give and love. I am lucky enough to be enlightened... actually, it's quite simple... love. We must not ask anything of each other, but only give and allow others the same right. The equal right. 





After an scary incident that I was placed in this summer with my son... I am aware of how quickly it all can change, and how beautiful it all truly is. I am awake. I am grateful. 



Mucho Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment