Wednesday, July 17, 2013

The final countdown

Yawn... ahhh.... 

Here I am, up waaaay too late... but the kids are at the drive-in with do-it-all-dad (aka Jeremy), and I cannot help but realize how much I have to be thankful for.

It is the final countdown before the Spa opens, and I can begin to breathe again... but as I begin to breathe I am feeling a tad tearful... in the most amazing way.
I am proud... of myself, my friends, my family... this is really happening?! I have managed school, then pregnancy, then working when pregnant, now baby and opening a spa?!

Why am I so lucky? How did this all get to this point?
Last I remember I was left with a choice, and I cannot help but think that it was the best thing that has happened in my professional life yet. I was introduced to an amazing talent... with whom I am partnering with in opening Tula. Not to mention the help that we have gotten... it's like all the previous jobs I have ever held have led me to today... again... tearful.. 

I am in awe. 

Thank you all for helping make my/our dream happen! I cannot put any words into the feeling that I have right this moment... it creates chills, and fills my heart all at once... just no words can begin to describe it.

Thank you MORE than you can ever know Lisa, Corey, Claire & Lissa... this is more than just a project... it is a future for a family as well as a freedom for a friend to do what her passion is... and you helped make that happen!

You are truly the dream-maker team.

Carisa and I must have some amazing karma!




Mucho Love!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment