Monday, May 2, 2011

Morning Glory

Ahhh Adrayn.... you poor teething soul. Your Papa and I got about 2 hours sleep last night thanks to those 8 teeth of yours coming in.
I could not imagine the pain you feel. Poor little guy.







Then to top it off this morning you decided to go exploring in your diaper, and beyond explore, I believe you thought of this new substance as an art tool. I was a bit shocked when walking in this morning to find that lovely surprise awaiting me, especially after a night of not so much sleep.

Ahhh... these are the memories that we must capture, and share with you as  you grow older. My little artist.
I think we'll try to stink to paints, or even clay in the future... please.

Mucho Love!

1 comment:

  1. Haha! Trust me. Every parent has been there. I was tempted to duct tape Riley's diapers on him at one point. I guess that's frowned upon though.

    ReplyDelete