Monday, August 2, 2010

Bye, Bye Blue house.... Hello Brown!

I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it...
Everything out of my mouth is... maybe we can put that chair there... and paint this room this color....


So much to think about and so many fun and memories to be had and made!
It was almost too perfect! We had our inspection today with all wonderful news, and little Adrayn fell asleep in the midst of the hot n' humid tour. We decided to put him in his soon-to-be bedroom for a nap and this kid was passed out cold for an hour!! This is rare of our little joy, so we took it as a positive sign.


I can't even express how I am looking forward to a garden, and building a patio off the back.... so many fun projects to challenge myself in the future, all with the help of a handsome and skilled craftsman (my beloved Jeremy).
 

Yay!!! I will have a huge BBQ feast one of these days and invite you all over to see what we do to the place next year. Till then, I'm sure I'll keep the updates rolling!

Here's a cutie pie picture of Adrayn from the other day as well.


MUCHO LOVE!!!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats, Amy!! What a FUN thing to get a new place - it looks georgeous and I think your wee-one looks perfect in his new room...what a doll. Have fun making memories, Amy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Such a exciting time. Your new home looks lovely! Enjoy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you. I can hear the happiness in your writing! You, my dear, are seemingly right where you want to be and it brings me so much joy to see you so enthralled with your family and excited about what the future holds!!! Keep on this path, Amy! Your life is very rich! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete