Sunday, October 27, 2013

Baby girl...

 Sloane Bologna (Boppa's nickname for you),


Wow... where has the time gone?!
You are nearing 9 months old already!


I fall more in love with you more each day. From your smiling face in the morning... to your warm breaths as you sleep. My little Sloane.


I must admit that I was a tad fearful of having you... a little girl. I was raised around boys, and felt more at ease around boys... I knew that you would change me, as your sister has... for the better.


I hope to have the mother/daughter relationship where you look up to me as a guide, trust me like a dear friend, and laugh with me like a carefree child.
I wish us a beautiful relationship, but also a beautiful individuality. I don't want to change you, but assist you in blossoming into Sloane.


You are now eating avocados, bananas, all baby foods, and wafer crackers. You are currently still being breastfed and take formula when I'm away at work. I would say that your first word was Mama... but that's up for conjecture as it always seems to be unintentional (doo da MAMA sssss dooo)... but hey, we'll stick with that for now. :)


Papa likes to set you on the toilet at 10:30am every morning so you can "expel waste", and it is actually working... well, 50% of the time. The other 50% we still get you to the toilet, but just not as timely. You seem to love it, and I think you will be quick to pick that up.
You sure are a quick little learner! You are constantly pulling yourself up to tables, couches, and even a leg! You have dared to stand on your own (by 8 months!), but seem to not be in a rush toward walking freely.


Take your time little one... I have all the time in the world to watch you grow.


I am so blessed to have you in my life little one. Thank you for choosing me as your mother.
You are amazing.
I look forward to all that you have yet to show me as I have already learned so much from you.


Mucho Love,
xo-Mama


No comments:

Post a Comment